Michael Red Crow Mulholland Photogrpahy | Award Winning ~ Singer~Songwriter ~ Film Composer ~ Photographer

Image

Happy & Safe Halloween

20131031-172637.jpg

About these ads

7 responses

1. Mary Cook McClellan

Geezzz, day late! Happy Halloween a day late!
    A dear friend passed away last night, from ALS! All by herself! Except the Angels and Lord took her with open arms, I know! God Bless you, you’re quite the Inspiration, not just your beautiful music you make, but what an awesome Dad you are! I for one, feel your pain, daily, you keep plugging away! Blessings to you always!
    God Bless you and your family!
    Mary

November 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM

• Awe so sorry to hear of your friend padding, saddens me but they’re okay now….bless your dear heart…

November 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM

2. You too! Glad to see you posting.

October 31, 2013 at 7:57 PM

• Thank you Albert, been very busy with twins and producing a band…hope you’re well my friend…blessings

October 31, 2013 at 8:45 PM

• Wow, twins and producing a band. You are busy! Good luck with all that schedule juggling.

November 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM

• Oh yes Albert, quite the juggling act, having to do my music business work all night long getting only a couple of hours of sleep then being full time daddy with the twins, ugh, lol, the first track for the band I’m producing is done and up on my Reverbnation site at http://www.reverbnation.com/MichaelMulholland and the song is a 80′s remake of the hit song Somebody Told Me but this band is a thrash metal band…not my thing but it’s producing…at any rate, check out the production on this song. Monster guitars and I filled it up with sound design, string sections and cellos…it came out real well. So I’m now their official producer doing their whole album…pretty fun stuff. They’re just kids, late teens, and I suppose I’m living through them vicariously as I’m feeling their excitement…it’s cool, anyway my friend, take great care, many blessings. M.

November 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM

3. To you and yours, too, Michael!

October 31, 2013 at 7:20 PM